Binance, the leading cryptocurrency exchange, claims to have finished distributing Flare (FLR) to holders of XRP. The distribution of Flare (FLR) tokens was open to anyone who had at least 10 XRP in their Binance accounts at the time of the snapshot (including those that were in open trade orders).

Flare (FLR) tokens were allocated to qualified customers, according to the cryptocurrency exchange, at a rate of 1 XRP to 0.1511 FLR.

The first 15% of the total public token distribution was distributed on January 9 in the form of Flare tokens; the remaining 85% will be distributed over the course of 36 months.

The way the remaining 85% of the token supply is distributed will be decided by the outcome of a community vote on Flare Improvement Proposal 01 (FIP.01).

In a blog post, Flare claimed that the introduction of its Layer 1 Oracle Network was a significant achievement. As a blockchain for creating apps that include data from other chains and the internet, Flare markets itself as such.

At 11:59 p.m. UTC on January 9, 2023, Flare successfully launched its much anticipated token distribution.

During the initial part of the distribution, millions of recipients—including users of Binance, OKX, Kraken, Bithumb, and numerous other platforms—received 4.279 billion Flare (FLR) tokens.

Additionally announcing support for the Flare network is Ledger Live.

Great! You’ve successfully signed up.
Welcome back! You've successfully signed in.
You've successfully subscribed to Coin Aquarium.
Your link has expired.
Success! Check your email for magic link to sign-in.
Success! Your billing info has been updated.
Your billing was not updated.