2 months ago 1 min read

Sinovation Ventures Is Trying To Create A New "Chinese Version ChatGPT"

chatgpt-openAI-china-technology adoptation

In the midst of the artificial intelligence boom, China's tech titans are demonstrating their desire to develop a Chinese version of ChatGPT with a global presence. Recently, he served as president and CEO of Sinovation Ventures.

As reported by a group of friends of Kai-fu Lee, Chairman and CEO of Sinovation Ventures, Kai-fu Lee is preparing to start Project AI 2.0, another new global AI company, with the goal of "recruiting talents" on a global scale.

In addition to personally planning to launch a new company, Kai-Fu Lee stated that they are aggressively seeking investment opportunities connected to AI 2.0 technology and application, as well as accelerating the launch of a new business. New venture for the AI 2.0 ecosystem.

As per Li Kaifu, the AI 2.0 Project is the seventh firm incubated at the highest level of Innovation Work, and its purpose is not simply to produce China's version of ChatGPT.

In February, it was reported that former Meituan Lianchuang Wang Huiwen had spent $50 million in artificial intelligence, stating that he would develop China's OpenAI.

Wang Huiwen personally owns no shares; the funds own 25% of the shares, and the remaining 75% are utilized to attract outstanding R&D expertise. Top VCs agreed to invest US$230 million in the next round of funding.

ChatGPT, a chat robot introduced by artificial intelligence company OpenAI in November 2022, burst this year. Within five days after its inception, the number of registered users had surpassed one million. The number of users topped 100 million two months after its inception, making it the fastest-growing consumer app in history.

Great! You’ve successfully signed up.
Welcome back! You've successfully signed in.
You've successfully subscribed to Coin Aquarium.
Your link has expired.
Success! Check your email for magic link to sign-in.
Success! Your billing info has been updated.
Your billing was not updated.